Knowing exactly what result you want to achieve in your marketing and advertising plan could lead you to your desired outcome. However, you must have your expectation based on the budget that you’ve set and your consultant should know where to invest that fund effectively.
Here are the 3 most common questions an online marketing consultant should ask?
- Do you want more brand recognition?
- Do you want more traffic to your website that will result to a sign-up?
- Do you want your potential customer/client to call you?
As a business owner you should then ask the consultant to identify how he/she can measure the result of every marketing and advertising campaign she/he will ran on behalf of your company.
Request your online visibility report $250 Value with a FREE consultation today.
Request Your Online Visibility Report
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EFFECTIVE WEBSITE DESIGN?
- Functionality – working 24/7
- Usability – easy to navigate
- Simplicity – easy to read
- Accessibility – computer, laptop, smartphones
- Message – compelling content
- Engaging – interactive and social
- Branding – your logo, font and colors
Ask us how we can help you deliver your message to your targeted audience through your mobile responsive marketing website.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
As always, Jocelyn Wing, Optimize Media Marketing website designer/consultant, is good at what she does and that is what we all want: Somebody who knows what they are doing and do it well! Kudos Jocelyn Wing!Monica C
“I had a great experience working with Jocelyn (Optimize Media Marketing) on relaunching our website. She is well informed, helpful, knowledgeable and was extremely patient with me and very generous with her time. I look forward to working with her in the future. I would highly recommend Jocelyn for your web design needs.”Jasmine Siemon