Can you Picture yourself, a small business owner in a brand new shop? You’ve just opened your doors and waiting for your first customers. Maybe you put an ad in the local newspaper, maybe you contacted your Chamber of Commerce, maybe you put balloons or a banner over your door so people driving by would see you and hoping that they would stop by to see what you are selling.
Those things may get you attention for a very limited period of time – maybe the few seconds it takes to drive by your building – but without heavily marketing yourself and letting people know you exist, your door will stay shut until someone decides to explore and see what you’re shop is about.
Instead of leaving this all to chance, jump onto Google Plus local and start interacting with people. It’s a great idea to start even before you open your doors. Introduce yourself, get people excited about your services or products, then have a big ribbon cutting or unveiling, all being promoted and stirring up buzz on Google Plus local.
How to Get Started?
It will only take 5-10 minutes to create your Google Plus local profile …possibly even less if you already have an account with one of Google’s other products, such as Gmail or YouTube. Create a personal profile first then you have the option of creating a business profile.
Fill out every inch of that business profile very carefully because Google Plus Local integrates with Google Maps. If you already had a listing with Google Places, that has been taken over by Google Plus so all your business information should still be intact.
You can upload photos for your profile. It can be your headshot, company logo, or photos of your merchandise. They should look clear and professional and should highlight exactly what your small business does. If you own a bed and breakfast, show photos of your guest rooms. If you own a restaurant, include photos of your most popular entrée and the dining room.
Now that you get the idea… How to Find Customers?
Even if your business space is still under development, start posting to your profile page about who you are, where you’re located and when you plan to open. Keep posting regularly, even sharing construction photos if appropriate and start to create a buzz. People using Google Plus Local search will likely find your listing, read your posts and have the option of adding you to their circles. If they like what you have to offer and start to feel excited, the hope is they will in turn tell their friends and you will get more followers.
Important Business Announcement
When your grand opening date arrives, announce it on Google Plus Local to get all of your followers to visit. Offer a special gift or treat for those who mention Google Plus or offer a raffle and announce the winner on your Google Plus profile page.
Whether they follow you on their computers or mobile phones, the key is to interact with your customers even when they are not in your physical location. Offer them helpful tips and post lots of pictures on Google Plus to keep the interest in your business alive.
If you like what you learn please like the post and share “How Google Plus Can Help You Grow Your Small Business” article.
To learn more about Google + Local click here.
Facebook Marketing is now a necessity to any local business owners and if you’re not using it you must as well close your business. Sooner or later you will be crush by the business owners down the street who are implementing Facebook marketing as part of their daily customer engagement and traffic generation.
[trafficplayer_youtube_video width=”540″ height=”360″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/_w-RJAIMlNk?modestbranding=0&autohide=0&showinfo=0&theme=dark&color=red&autoplay=1&controls=1&hd=undefined&rel=0″ ][/trafficplayer_youtube_video]
As a local business owner, you know that you are constantly wondering how you can attract more customers or clients. If you own an offline or online business, the answer to your traffic problem is internet marketing. You need to remember that without marketing, you will never be able to get targeted traffic into your website. Today, any kind of business, whether online or offline are now using internet marketing in order to expand their reach for new customers.
Internet marketing is not quite as easy as it may sound. You have to consider the fact that you need to work hard in order for you to attract targeted traffic into your website. You need to make a lot of good articles to read that is related to the products or services that you are selling and you also need to join forums and the discussions in it. Also, you need to get your website to be attractive.
Whatever you are selling, internet marketing is a hard task to do, but when it works, it is well worth the effort and money.
However, thanks to social networking website, such as Facebook, you will see that internet marketing is a lot easier than ever before. First of all, in all social networking websites, Facebook is one of the most popular websites. Here, you will already have the numbers you need. This means that it already has traffic. With 1 billion global subscribers and hundreds of millions logging and out each day and also millions more registering each day, you can be sure that you will be able to get your fair share of targeted traffic in this website.
In Facebook, you will see that all kinds of people with different social backgrounds join. Also, the members themselves will try to separate themselves from distinct groups. The fact that Facebook will allow people to create and join groups you will be able to easily find your target customers.
Whether the group is separated by age, school, gender or interests, you will see that you will find all sorts of groups here in Facebook.
Another great thing about Facebook is that it will provide every member with the tools needed in order to communicate with their network. These tools can be considered to be great tools for you to use in order to advertise or market your products or services to other Facebook subscribers. From applications to news feeds and blogs, you will see that Facebook will be able to provide it all.
Now that you know about Facebook, the next question would be how to market in it. The first thing that you need to do is subscribe in Facebook. After subscribing, you may want to try adding your old friends. Invite them to join Facebook to start building your network.
Then, try joining groups with interests that is related to the products or services that you are selling.
Use the tools in Facebook to attract people to view your profile page. Add videos, pictures and applications.
Basically, this is how Facebook can help in marketing your products or services. It will readily provide you with traffic and the tools you need to market, but it is entirely up to you to do the marketing itself.
You have to figure out how to properly use the tools in order for you to effectively market your products or services. These are the things that you need to remember about Facebook.
Optimize Media Marketing offers done for you Facebook Marketing service at a very affordable cost. Give us a call for 30 munite free consultation.
A Right Media Mix Can Make the Difference
Branding your corporate identity in your products and services is actually a promise made to the customer, a promise that is based on your companyís reputation, the quality of your product, product experiences and so on. This article explores the vital factors one must keep in mind while developing the right media mix for promoting your products/services, particularly in the context of the exploding web world and the significant role played by interactive advertising agencies in this regard.
Branding is no longer simply about visual appeal (or the cherry in the apple pie example, as given in my earlier article). Unfortunately, many graphic design firms who position themselves as advertising agencies believe that branding your corporate identity is all about developing great looking visual solutions.
However, there is much more to branding than just looking good. Particularly in this web 2.0 eras, where a powerful web presence has become a vital ingredient of your branding strategy, developing the right media mix holds the key to building powerful brand equity.
In other words, a right media mix would mean:
- Creative design solutions (the design, color, and content of your ads, marketing collateral and website enhance your brand equity, attract customers, and generate sales)
- Web development (every product/service worth its name has a web presence these days, some have truly interactive, animated sites encouraging customer involvement),
- Viral marketing (vitally important in today’s age of social networking, tagging, podcasting, blogs, forums, wikis and what have you)
- Television commercial production, print media advertising (traditional media cannot be overlooked)
- Strategic films (have become necessary elements of roadshows, exibhitions and other promotional campaigns)
- Corporate video production (a very important tool for branding your corporate identity)
- Direct marketing (marketing collaterals need to be just as effective and resonant with the overall branding scheme as the communicate directly with the customer)
- Outdoor advertising (hoardings, roadshows, participations in business fairs, exhibitions, etc)
There are some interactive advertising agencies that have recognized the need of the hour – developing creative design solutions that employ user-centric investigation and involve critical and systematic thinking. User-centric means understanding of needs and priorities of end user; the clients’ customers, their channel partners, users, and brand communities.
So if you want to register your brand as one that is synonymous with customer loyalty, you must develop a complete package, keeping the customer as the prime objective and organizing product stories around the way they prefer to learn about, compare, select and confirm purchases, connecting brands and their experiences.
Facebook is really a social media phenomenon that’s fast distributing worldwide using more than 900 million active customers logging in to the website every single day. Unlike other social networks, Facebook is not only an internet site that enables you to definitely remain in touch with buddies and share updates. It offers companies by having a chance to directly connect to clients and advertise their items and services. These types of accomplished by using ‘Facebook Business Page’. 1000’s of companies have achieved positive results and acquired more clients and elevated fan following for his or her items by developing a Facebook business page. Within this Buzzle article, I’ve shared some Facebook business page strategies for all individuals who are a newcomer to this Web advertising strategy.
Exactly what is a Facebook Business Page and just how would you Create One?
The world wide web has made this world an open enterprise. It has become important for companies to further expand their market and their consumer targets. Engaging to Internet Marketing maybe a risk for people who wish to be involved with this type of business.
Ensure that most of your target consumers will surely acquire your product. Consider the best products which will definitely capture their interests and needs. This means that you need to identify specifically who these people are, their location and financial level in the society. Have a marketing knowledge and skill to achieve your goal in the field of online marketing.
At the present, you can use varied online Marketing Solutions that is being offered by companies which can be your tool for support to your consumers. This solution maybe email marketing, search engine optimization or creating web pages or sites. Since you need to maximize your return profit, you need to choose online Marketing Solutions that will help you achieve this. These marketing strategies will not cost much since they are very self-explanatory, thus, can be learned easily.
Email marketing is a common online marketing Solution. This is a cost effective way of communicating and interacting to your consumers, driving them to visit your website and check out your products. It may be in a way of marketing articles, leading them to forums or newsletters. A newsletter has an advantage of expanding your consumers as more and more sign up on it until you can have a bulk list of emails.
Another great online marketing solution is through websites. This is a good promotion strategy to employ since you can display all the necessary information for your target consumers. The website should capture their interest and be complete since every transaction, from inquiry to payments may take place. All correspondence that will be done online must be well-facilitated by the features of your website.
Another online marketing solution is search engine optimization. This is a type of service for your website that you can make use of in order to raise the number of visitors to your site. Once a consumer uses a search engine, your website will rank high in the list of searches which in return will increase your site’s traffic.
Considering these online Marketing Solution, there are different companies offering software products containing one or all of these solutions. It would be a great opportunity to try one of these which will match your financial capability and expected return profit.
If you are looking for an online marketing solutions service provider in Gaithersburg, Montgomery County area in Maryland just give us a call. We offer a free website marketing analysis to show you what’s missing in your online marketing campaigns.
Video directories, like Youtube, Vidler, Ustream ,etc provide excellent opportunities to promote your online brand and present yourself as an authority in your niche via online video marketing. They provide one of the best, fastest and cheapest ways to drive increase traffic to your site. Using online video marketing to brand yourself as an authority in your niche will help people find you, and more importantly, generate leads.
Here are 4 basic tips you should incorporate as you begin to use online video marketing to help brand yourself as an authority in your niche.
1) Provide valuable, relevant content – In addition to videos you post to serve as “commercials” for your business, it is important that you also post videos that provide real solutions and answers that help with issues your clients are facing. If you can incorporate humor, testimonials, or advice on a specific issue you will receive much better reviews than you would receive for a simple video advertisement.
2) Involve the audience – As you are working on your online video marketing campaign, remember to ask your viewers to rate your video and leave their comments. The more ratings and comments your video garners, the higher it will rank in Youtube search results. By all means, do not censor the remarks, as allowing the negative as well as the good to be displayed shows your authenticity and transparency.
3) The Video Description and SEO – Before you post your marketing video online make sure that you have planned your strategy for using it to gain exposure. There are four areas you focus on in order to make the most of your online video marketing efforts:
- Name Your Video File: include your keywords in the file name for your online video marketing. For example, if you are an SEO writer and have a testimony of a satisfied client you helped with a tough project, your video would be named something such as, “Greg_Doe_SEO_Web_Content_Client_Testimonial_10_22_2011.mp4.?
- Your Video’s Title: include your keywords to help with getting your video ranked in the search engine results. You might want to use the same title as the name of the online video marketing file, but include spaces for a more natural read. Using our previous example the title of the video might be “Greg Doe SEO Web Content Client Testimonial 10/22/2011.
- Describe Your Video: Again, your main keyword should appear at or near the beginning of your description. You can also try to repeat the keyword in your description as long as it sounds natural to the reader.
- Video Tags: Once again, the keyword is King, use it in the tags for your online video marketing efforts.. By doing so it will increase the chances of ranking well in search results.
4) Online video marketing promotion via Social Bookmarking – Social bookmarking sites are a great way to gain visibility for your online video marketing efforts. Consider popular sites like Digg, Propeller and StumbleUpon as well as many others that can help you expose your video to a greater audience. Users will see your online video marketing efforts on these sites and can vote it up if it appeals to them, which ultimately brings you even greater visibility and site traffic.
Online video marketing is one of the most powerful and least expensive ways to promote your brand. If you apply these simple strategies consistently, and upload videos on a regular basis, you can quickly begin to see greater interest in your business and brand.